460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as plastic mock ups available for boss heads and valve covers? I am thinking about converting a 521 to boss but need to know if it will physically fit in the engine bay I have.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as plastic mock ups available for boss heads and valve covers? I am thinking about converting a 521 to boss but need to know if it will physically fit in the engine bay I have.
nope,what car do you have?

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Make it fit, that would be bad ***.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If there is no mockup parts does anyone have the overall dimensions of the head with valve cover available? Do the Kasse head exhaust ports fit stock headers or would custom headers be needed?
Thanks for any help.
Forest

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
If you call Jon's shop and talk with Cliff i'm sure he either has a drawing with the dimensions or can get them for you. Jon and his guys are great to deal with and go the extra mile on customer service.

If you let me know exactly what measurements you need i might be able to help you too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts