460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cool Less then 6 sec. thru the mud ... Isn't it funny we spend so much money to have fun .. for such a short time .. your runs last 6 sec. I drove for 3 hr's down to the pull on Sat. For a 23 sec. Run on my playback tach.

The Video that I had my Dad take was goofed up by one of the grooming tractors .. the driver of that tractor decided that during my run he match my progression down the track .. so my Dad only got a short glimpse of my run ...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You forgot part of that atleast in my case, this was only an hour drive each way, actually about 4 seconds in the actual race, and hour back home and 4 hrs washing it. :lol:
Hope we get some good vids of shazam this year, I am hoping to get some more of mine during the season too, but I can see mine anytime so want to see other trucks like yours. :lol:

·
Registered
338 Posts
nice to see your out racen we had our first race of the year saturday. didnt have the truck done but hey lol it gave me the fever. hope to see ya get down this way sometime soon brad

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brad you should recognize that engine in the other ranger in that video.

You guys run deep pits down there don't you? If so I would have to remember to bring my wide front tires, but I might try and make it down sometime this year, I see you changed the modified rules so now maybe I can actually be competitive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts