460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mallory Crank Trigger Distributor with Mechanical Tach Drive (New) No Box $125

Set of BBC 2 3/8 Altered / Dragster Headers (Used) do have a few dents and scratches $325

All Price PLUS Shipping

Thanks for Looking

Dave

·
Registered
962 Posts
aa

Dave

Do either of those didtributors have a number one cylinder timimg signal output. You use it with a crank trigger when you use an individual cylinder timing adjustment computer.

Ron

·
Registered
194 Posts
do you still have the BBF to BBC Header Adaptor Plates ? Are they for the dove heads? How much plus shipping to 95501 ? thanks...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should have bought them last week I could have delivered them for free, I was In Eureka on a site visit at Evergreen Pulp

·
Registered
194 Posts
I wish I had know that you were here. That is about 5 minutes from my house. The drag strip is about a half mile down the road from evergreen pulp mile. It's right on the beach( sea level!) It just got all repaved last year. Well let me know next time your in town and maybe we can have lunch.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to be down in may a few times and might even bring the car.

Hows Samoa to run on? Nice Cars Around? What Days do they run? I rode by it last time and it looks realy old school cool, Is it and old runway?

You ain't kidding about being at sea level !! darn thing is on the Beach !!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
It's a grat track to run on! It just got all repaved even the shut down area. It was about a $600,000 job. We get a pretty good turn out of cars. You can check it out on the web site at: samoadragstrip.com The pits are ALL paved. My buddy just ran a 8.02 out there and built a bigger motor for this year, witch should go into the 7.40 range. We have had a few low 7.10 passes on the new strip. The airport runway is next to it. How fast is your car? We are trying to put together a Quick 8 that pays $1000.OO for 1st and $500 for second. If you make it into the quick 8 you will get your entry fee money back. The entry fee I think is going to be $100.00 I think you need to bring your car down!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Probably only 9.0's not sure I'll make a quick 8 show !?!?!? but I should be down in May. Sound like a nice track !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts