460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well broke the front drive shaft again because of this.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But Kasey did really well placing 5th out of 35 trucks in her class! She also bumped up to outlaw class and got lucky beat the truck that won her class and a few other and place 7th out of 20 some trucks!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Derrick,

I'm looking at your pics and looks like I see a hybrid something or an independent front?

Broken parts sure suck, what's the fix? I can see the differential angle causing lots of carnage!!

Glad Kasey bumped up and redeemed herself with the lower class winner. That's always sweet justice. I'm betting it wasn't ALL LUCK??:D

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Derrick,

I'm looking at your pics and looks like I see a hybrid something or an independent front?

Broken parts sure suck, what's the fix? I can see the differential angle causing lots of carnage!!

Glad Kasey bumped up and redeemed herself with the lower class winner. That's always sweet justice. I'm betting it wasn't ALL LUCK??:D

Jeffro
Yeah Jeff it is a twin traction beam front dana 44 arms with a dana 50 center. As you can see in the 1st pic it sheared the two bolts off that go in the side of the 3rd member and twisted the drivers side i beam a long with the radius arm. I just have to put on a new drivers side i beam and radius arm. Kasey is doing very very good job driving! We just have to figure out a few issues with her truck should be simple though.

Derrick

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the truck back together tonight! Just have to put the 38's on, do some detailing, play with some touch up paint and load up and head for Rochester MN!

Derrick

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Derrick,

Good luck !! Got your vids downloaded and your music. Please look for a friend of mine there. He'll have a Blue pretty looking truck he calls it a T-bucket or something .Ford C headed. It's a little dated but still faster than ****. He'll race classes 4 & 5 (DOT & CUTs). He's very knowledgable, makes his older rig place when he is 200 poines short.

Sam Lam-Bay-see-o, "All in Racing" 40 ft long black enclosed trailer pulled by an older ford diesel with a tool box bed thing.

Keep us posted, will you be on line on the road??

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff, Thanks for the good luck send off I will be online as long as the hotel has wireless (i'm sure they do) So I will keep you updated and I will look ur buddy when I'm there.

Derrick

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
OK Good Luck Derrick!! Hope the gremlins are out of the liquefied petroleum passages !!

The video should be up and running Thurs morning!

See ya,

Jeffro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts