460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added another 15 seconds, to the 5 1/2 minutes I've already accumulated, toward the 15 minutes per lifetime I've been told that everybody gets. For those of you who read Circle Track Magazine, in the new (July 08) issue, check page 14, lower right, under "oops". :roll:

S

·
0 Posts
My some what fame came when I was 16 years old and bowling for the High shcool team. I got a 286 score.. The raz came and gone but I didn't get the throphy till the end of the year.

They gave out all the presentations to all of the other kids and waited to give me mine last.. The announcer started talking about a kid I didn't know.. then the applause started before he could finish.. He said come on up get your trophy.. I couldn't get out of my seat.. That was one of the best things that happened to me.. I'll never forget it!

8)

·
8,522 Posts
Chuck Stevens said:
Just added another 15 seconds, to the 5 1/2 minutes I've already accumulated, toward the 15 minutes per lifetime I've been told that everybody gets. For those of you who read Circle Track Magazine, in the new (July 08) issue, check page 14, lower right, under "oops". :roll:
I see it :) . Good job :!:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts