Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
267 Posts
If still avaliable I will take them. They will work with 460 I assume. Will mail money order tomorrow if you can tell me shipping to okla. 74855 Thanks Tyler (bigblockfox)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bigblockfox said:
If still avaliable I will take them. They will work with 460 I assume. Will mail money order tomorrow if you can tell me shipping to okla. 74855 Thanks Tyler (bigblockfox)
Still available, you are first in line. Not sure on weight but I'll guess at 20# give or take. I'll PM you the shipping and mailing address.

I had them under my car with several different FE's and then the 460.

thanks for contributing to the Damon Sea New Engine Fund, an engine is a terrible thing to waste :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Glad I could help, Meeker just east of okla city 40 miles or so. Will post money order first thing tomorrow morning, thank God for used race parts or I would be sitting home. Good doing business with you Tyler (bigblockfox)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale Pending......

Bigblockfox said:
Glad I could help, Meeker just east of okla city 40 miles or so. Will post money order first thing tomorrow morning, thank God for used race parts or I would be sitting home. Good doing business with you Tyler (bigblockfox)
I have lots of used Junk......... I mean race parts you can buy :lol:

Sale pending..........

Thanks Tyler, will let you know when the MO arrives and will send you a tracking number.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts