460 Ford Forum banner

Motive FORD Pressure Brake & Clutch Power Bleeder SOLD

541 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Thunderchild 
#1 ·
SOLD

Up on eBay is my Motive Power Bleeder. I bought it from Summit for $80 new IIRC. It will work on any Ford master cylinder with the three prong cap. To check, take off the cap and look underneath it. If you see three prong/tabs, this bleeder will work.

I used this bleeder once without any fluid. I just added air pressure to the MC instead of filling it with fluid. It worked great. I didn't want to use it with fluid because I'm a klutz and I could just see myself spilling all that fluid all over my engine compartment. So, you don't have to worry about contaminated or old fluid left in it.

I don't have time to eBay my stuff. So, I dropped it off at a local place that sells stuff for you. All transactions are through this company. You won't be dealing with me directly. If you have questions, let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=290224997892

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.