460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
466 14:1 scat h beam rods speedpro forged dome pistons, arp main studs and rod bolts. milidon windage tray moroso fox swap pan tfs street heads ported up graded with manley valves and comp vavle train, tall valve covers. victor 460 dominator flange custom comp cam solid, SFI balancer and flex plate, every thing is brand new motor never fired. complete minus carb $5000 or seperate short block and heads

short block $2500

Heads with intake $2500
You pay shipping.

Built C6 Tranny Forward pattern just built in april by turbo mike florin. good to 950 HP
$700 you pay shipping

Converter - 4000 stall for big pilot crank, used but in good shape. $300 + shipping

·
Registered
566 Posts
c6

hey I'm interested in a c6 tranny, but I know nothing about them. I had a t-56 in my 03 cobra, spec stage 3 clutch. can you send some pics, on your tranny? or put them on here. and a complete rundown, on how it was rebuilt.? lookin for a decent deal. for my first 460, in my 88 gt. not real high horse power. but the tranny could be there, for the next engine too. thats why I want to get one that is right, to start with. if anybody wants to ring in, please feel free. thanxs for any input. and look forward to seeing some pics Thanxs Rick. any input is greatly appreciated Rick

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks RON!!,

As soon as i get out of work this afternoon i will take some new pictures of the tranny and put them up, The tranny is good for 950hp with a 1 year guarntee from turbo mike florin here in rochester NY

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some pics of the tranny
The writing on the tranny is the guys name who built it TMF Racing is Turbo Mike Florin Racing and the date it was built 4/15/2009

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
here are some pics of the tranny
The writing on the tranny is the guys name who built it TMF Racing is Turbo Mike Florin Racing and the date it was built 4/15/2009
hey, your in ny , wander what it would cost, to get that puppy to atl ga. ? and what is it set up for , strip only, or can you run it on the street also. Thanxs Rick, that shipping might shock me, but can you, or do you figure the shipping thanxs lmk Rick

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure on the shipping i can check into it tomorrow nite. The tranny was built with a full manual pattern so it wont shift automaticly but it could be used on the street if you wanted to shift it your self.

·
Registered
566 Posts
c6 tranny

not sure on the shipping i can check into it tomorrow nite. The tranny was built with a full manual pattern so it wont shift automaticly but it could be used on the street if you wanted to shift it your self.
yes that would be the way I wanted it to go, I would like a stick. but that is good, how many gears, does it have ? , and shift it in evry gear, cool that sounds good. ok thanxs for your time. Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts