460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife and kids are loading up and moving to Tn. I will be starting over as far as a good track to race and pit buddies and so on. I am also going to need to find fuel and part stores for the royal purple and all. We will be there Febuary 20 and can't wait to race somewhere other than Fl. We will be near the franklin area. I usually run fun ford in orlando but wont have the funds to make it with the move and all. So I will go to Bristol in August.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Register over on http://www.tennesspeed.net Its a message board like this one. MOST of the people there are Middle tenn / nashville area. Some western Tn some knoxville / chatanooga area but most are Nashville based.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I am 60 miles south of Nashville and several of us that have BBF cars run Huntsville Al.

Blake Cartwright

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re: moving TN

thanks for all of the replies. We bought a house in Hermitage and are about 20 miles from music city raceway. I can't wait to get up there and get situated so I can hit the track. can you believe where the bossladys priorities are???? LOL For those who don't know i have an 83 notch with a Livernios built 525ci motor-performance auto supercomp c-4 with brake 4200 stall ptc converter-best run to date is 9.79 @139.71 with a goodyear 28 9 15 slick. :lol: hope to meet all of you soon take care ya'll

1 - 5 of 5 Posts