460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im moving and need to get rid of some of this stuff... THIS STUFF HAS TO GO!!!! Or it will go in the trash!

Stock rods and pistons out of a 460 MAKE OFFER
Stock Powered by ford valve covers $20 plus shipping
Stock front sump oil pan $20 Plus shipping
40 over 351 ROLLER block ready to build $100 Plus shipping
LS1 Aluminum Block $200 plus shipping.
I alsh have a cupple new Automtere silver tachs
$100 for the 5" with shift light
$150 for the 5" with recall and small LED shift light
BG 400 Fuel pump like new. $250
Im sure I have more but will have to dig it up...

ALL PRICES ARE BEST OFFER! I do have paypal. Thanks

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
know someone interested in block. Where do you live? Post me your phone#. Thx Rick

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool.. My Phone # is 1-512-508-4302. If I dont answer please leave a message.. I live in Texas..

ALL pms replied to. THANKS!

·
Registered
52 Posts
BACKED OFF

I ONLY BACKED OFF THE PARTS BECAUSE I'M GUNSHY! Its nothing personal.I was burned by JMOOD and PAYPAL.THE LACK OF INFO ,LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE, ZIP CODE AND PHONE#.WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME.JUST THE EMAIL ADDY TO SEND THE MONEY TO.i PUT THE BRAKES ON RIGHT THEN, AND I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PM YOU AND TELL YOU I WASN'T INTERESTED.I know were all busy and I see you have finally posted your phone #.Good luck sellin your parts and thanks for makin this everyone elses business.A pm to me would have staightened it all out.Wayno

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ONLY BACKED OFF THE PARTS BECAUSE I'M GUNSHY! Its nothing personal.I was burned by JMOOD and PAYPAL.THE LACK OF INFO ,LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE, ZIP CODE AND PHONE#.WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME.JUST THE EMAIL ADDY TO SEND THE MONEY TO.i PUT THE BRAKES ON RIGHT THEN, AND I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PM YOU AND TELL YOU I WASN'T INTERESTED.I know were all busy and I see you have finally posted your phone #.Good luck sellin your parts and thanks for makin this everyone elses business.A pm to me would have staightened it all out.Wayno
I was not saying anything bad about you man Just saying you backed out.. No big deal. You never asked for my Address and all that. My phone # has been posted long before you backed out. But no prob here. Like I said Im moving and if i have to move all this stuff with me Im keeping it.

100 Willow Dr. Hutto Texas 78634
Jeremiah Collins
1-512-508-4302

·
Registered
52 Posts
GOOD LUCK

No Worries here,Just go back and check your pm's.Thats where most of this should take place and save room on the forum.But good luck to you and I hope you sell your stuff. Lifes to short to fuss about anything.Wayno

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ALOT of people interested but I guess it was all talk.. Here are some pics of the pan.. Its a little crusty/used but is in great shape....

·
Registered
566 Posts
tach with yellow color

Hi , whats the best you can do for the tach, yellow cover on the shift light? can you do 60 shipped to 30179 I do paypal, but might like to do a usp mo. lmk Rick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts