460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Air Force tells me I have to move to Japan, In the middle of my build or not. I sold the motor, heres what i have left,all prices do not include shipping :

(SOLD) 79-93 mustang windshield cowl great condition, hard to get this: $40

(SOLD)NEW JW ULRA-BELL Big Block Ford to Powerglide good SFI$275
(SOLD)USED JW "The Wheel" good SFI $100

(SOLD) used Hurst Quarter Stick, current configuation reverse Powerglide
comes with cable and new quick release cover $125

Powerglide parts:
(SOLD)
Complete Pwerglide Setup:
Stock case/tailshaft, bellhousing removed for the ultra-bell $50
OEM pump $10
1.76 gearset $150
Complete set of Kolene High Performance steels/clutches Kevlar band $125
Full Gasket/seal kit $50
A BTE cast aluminum deep pan with hardware $70
1 stock input shaft for powerglide converter $10
2 303 Vasco Steel hardened input shafts turbo splined $50 Each
Heavy duty hub $20
A TCI Reverse Manual valve body with Transbrake, solenoid included (missing valve arm $14 from jegs) $150
all of this pictured $950

(SOLD)used Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump works great with -8,-10 tubing pictured $200
(SOLD)Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator, with boost reference P/N A27-13204 $100

(SOLD)New Holley Blue Fuel Pump with regulator $40

(SOLD) NEW competition engineering 3" drop crossmember P/N 247-3061 $50

·
Registered
566 Posts
cross member.

hi, would that cross member, fit an 88 gt? they do that for header clearance? or to set the eng. lower, if it would fit in my 88 gt, fox. I would take it Thanxs Rick

·
Registered
182 Posts
how many gph does the aero 1000 make?
i need that glide stuff all of it but dont have that much dough right now let me know if u come down on it any ..thanks JASON

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
93TurboStang,

Thanks for serving our country and good luck selling your parts.I think you bought some mufflers off me last year?If you did thanks for buying them.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thanks for your service to our country, I was in the Air Force too, got out after 1992when Bill Clinton and the Dems cut the military. I had served 12 yrs and 10 months.

·
Registered
138 Posts
air force

I want to personally thankyou for your service to this great country. I served in th US Air force as a jet engine mechanic, from 1965-1969. There was always the chance of getting orders to go overseas hanging over-head. good luck

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am a jet engine mec, on C-130s Small world, I have been on vacation and am just now getting back on here, so if you would still like something, please pm me again, so i dont forget. thanks again -Justin

·
Registered
31 Posts
would you take 100.00 shipped for the flexplate. also I assume this is for a 460 to powerglide set up? call (607) 341-0430 thanks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts