460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my almost brand new MSD 6AL2 non programmable ignition. i bought it about a year ago and hav since decided to run nitrous and wanted a box with built in timing controls so i went to a digital 6 box.

i ran this box on my initial motor break in (before it wiped the lobes on the cam destroying the motor) for a total of about 15 minutes of run time. it has never seen the weather or been run on the street. i hav all the original paperwork and wiring, though i did use the rubber isolators for my digital 6 box. some of the wires hav been spliced but hav been soldered an shrink tubed back. the finish ont he face is perfect, but onthe bottom side it looks like when i brother installed it (never used it) he pu it up against some semi-wet under coating so there is some discoloratioon on the back.

i am asking 200 shipped in the lower 48. please PM me or email [email protected]

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
replied

not really looking for trades. mainly need the money.

i would be interested in nitrous system parts, or a whole system. looking for a ZEX perimeter plate/system for a 4150 style carb.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is the part number on this 6530 if so i am very interested
shipped to 27863 eastern NC .... thks DAve
you are thinking of the programmable one, thats 6530. this one is the non-programmable 6421. PM me if your still interested.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
im selling my almost brand new MSD 6AL2 non programmable ignition. i bought it about a year ago and hav since decided to run nitrous and wanted a box with built in timing controls so i went to a digital 6 box.

i ran this box on my initial motor break in (before it wiped the lobes on the cam destroying the motor) for a total of about 15 minutes of run time. it has never seen the weather or been run on the street. i hav all the original paperwork and wiring, though i did use the rubber isolators for my digital 6 box. some of the wires hav been spliced but hav been soldered an shrink tubed back. the finish ont he face is perfect, but onthe bottom side it looks like when i brother installed it (never used it) he pu it up against some semi-wet under coating so there is some discoloratioon on the back.

i am asking 200 shipped in the lower 48. please PM me or email [email protected]

This box works well with superchargers and manual Transmission as a trans break. Hope this helps brent.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think of it as being built off of a regular 6AL. just this has the extra rev control (for a transbrake or manual tranny), rotary dials instead of RPM chips, and this has a stronger output.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP.

still hav it in the original box, ready to ship.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

Price lowered, 150 shipped.

I'm needing fogger parts/system

·
Premium Member
8,675 Posts
Bump.

Price lowered, 150 shipped.

I'm needing fogger parts/system
I'll take it.
Call me today and we can formalize the deal...

Scotty J

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD!!!!

thanx scotty. itll be in tomorrow's mail.

·
Premium Member
8,675 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last week I didn't need the money that bad and countered your offer, I got no response at all. I'm not going to go back and ask every inquiry if I lower the price.

I'm sorry you missed out.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hav explained the situation through PMing, I stand by my actions....:confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts