460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
IS IT GONE YET?????? I've got an 8580 with a cast gear, cap and rotor that I'll trade ya straight up if you'll ship it to me!!! (At least Critter hasn't chimed in on this one yet LOL)
Rob

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
IVE GOTTEN ALOT OF RESPONSE TO THIS -SALE PENDING

I NEED A 8377 SO IF ANY ONE HAS ONE LET ME KNOW
I also have one with the small cap (don't remember the #) with a bronze gear. Do you need the one with or without the V/A? Both of mine don't have the V/A and both work with a box or crank trigger.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Thanks a lot Rob! Trying to make me the bad guy?
Critter....I'd NEVER tryn' make ya look bad 'Ol Buddy................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(distributor-buyer-out-from-under-neath me-er) LOLOLOL Sooner or later you're gonna' run outa' cranks 'ta trigger! (I hope).
Rob

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Sorry for taking so long Notch, I can't believe how busy I've been lately. The # on the small cap dist. is 8577, it has a bronze gear, is complete and running and both dist's have about 10 hours run time on them.
Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts