460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your running 1 stage of nos only' can you tie all brown, orange and grey wires together and run to the + on the nitrous noid' then be able to put different degree chips in all 3 stages..Or in my case just need to be able to use two chips' so i could just tie 1st & 2nd retard wires together and run to the same + on the nos noid and then add like a chip on first stage & another chip in the 2nd stage ...thanks

·
Registered
817 Posts
if you r using only one stage of nitrous then just use the first stage in your retart box using the chip amount u need connecting the first stage wire to the w.o.t. switch or solenoid grounding the other 2 stages or but a zero chip in them

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you r using only one stage of nitrous then just use the first stage in your retart box using the chip amount u need connecting the first stage wire to the w.o.t. switch or solenoid grounding the other 2 stages or but a zero chip in them
So you can add extra chips in the other 2 stages ? SO i have to use 1 chip and go up to i think 25 is the highest msd makes the chips ? I was told you could tie all the stage wires together & then use like 2 in the first 4 in the second and 6 in the third and be retarding 12 degrees...So your saying i just use 1 chip whatever it is in the 1st stage only...I already have the 2nd and 3rd wires grounded...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts