460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Gotta love those big holes! Make you lose all your momentum! Looked good though

On a side note I had a high school aquaintance with a lifted chevy and a 350 who took his truck to the the mud bogs one summer, lol, as soon as his front tires hit the mud the truck stopped, I was practically crying I was laughing so hard because that little motor was really laboring and couldn't even get the back tires into the mud!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was very hot today, the only thing that saved us was a little breeze. There was a lot of trucks there today. It was cool, after my run the big boys came in. They had to raise the bar and with that I got to see some carnage. It was a good time though. All the chevy guys would say to me is "raise the hood, we now the distributor cap is in back", to which I replied" we all know that a chevy doesn't run that well". I had a blast though. Chris

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Nice run man looked like athere was a little hill in your way, sounds like them drunk marines that came around mine the other day and one of them says it is a 302 since it had the dissy in the front and then asked me how he could make his chevy run like that since I went farther in 2wd with a broke front end that he did in 4wd, I said start in th front by gettin frid of the bowtie, and continue on toward the back doing so:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts