460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the time i had been trying to get to for a while tonight but we had a little accident. I have got another body just like it ready to go. Painted purple already

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check everything out better tomorrow but I am pretty sure its okay it shut off pretty quick so it didn't run upside down. Necks a little sore but I am just fine good nights rest will take care of the g.neck.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Looks like you were turning left when you should have been turning right - check for a lose nut behind the wheel! yes you ! just kidding
Frank

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree better driving should have stayed on the gas while I DID have it turned right but when I hit that first bump sideways and landed it jerked my hand I was just getting ready to hit third so I had 1 hand on the steering wheel I didn't stay steered right for the duration maybe I'll put a solenoid shifter on it so I can race it with both hands.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Wow

But hey, the dents give it character.

Seriously, just take a hammer to every other panel, rename it "boo boo", and finish the season. No sense letting a little body damage ruin your fun.

Then, when the season is over, drive it into one of those paintless dent removal places and ask for a quote. :)

Sorry about your mishap, glad you're ok.

B

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I hated to see that Colt, just glad your ok.
Do you have a reverse pattern shifter? If not you will have to do like me and go with an air shifter, they are a lot more expensive, but either way you will love them, no matter how dry or wet the track is, they shift at the same rpm. I can hook you up with a good guy that will set you up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hated to see that happen. That's two races in row at Wabash that a truck turned over.

I'm the one that was talking with you in tech line. Do you know what your time was? Looked pretty fast.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2.478 pretty good 2nd best first run But everyones second run was a little bit lower 2.4 got 6th anyway but still right there with them we have some pretty stiff competition I probably run the smallest motor in my class.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts