460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are going to show some footage from one of our mudraces last year on SPIKE TV Extreme 4X4 at 11am tomorrow morning cental time. I don't think they show my truck racing but they do have part of my interview on tv. I missed it this morning so I don't know what to expect. Mac, aka MacDaddy or The MadMudder.

R

·
0 Posts
mac oliver said:
They are going to show some footage from one of our mudraces last year on SPIKE TV Extreme 4X4 at 11am tomorrow morning cental time. I don't think they show my truck racing but they do have part of my interview on tv. I missed it this morning so I don't know what to expect. Mac, aka MacDaddy or The MadMudder.
Was it the truck that ROLLED :oops:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mud races

I haven't seen it yet but the guy that rolled is in my class. We both run 514's with EX514 iron heads. Both our engines are a little over 900 hp. I'm the older one that has the 78 Ford with the deer horns on the roof. I don't think they show me racing but they do talk to me.

R

·
0 Posts
Ohh ya, the guy who said he’s got the best flowing 460 cylinder heads. Next time you see him, tell him to drop in here and check out the stats on the C heads. :wink:

Is it normal to race in those classes with a passenger? On the show, it seemed there was always a ride along.

Congrats on the coverage, that type of racing must be a blast :twisted:

RICKY

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heads

He should have said best flowing cast iron heads. We have to run cast iron heads in the modified class because of rules. His brother runs 605 C headed engine in the super modified class. Everyone lets a buddy ride to help you keep up with the other truck. It's alot of fun and I wish they would have shown a little more racing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts