1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no its just on the motor. we sure cant seem to get it back to right now i think we ended up 5 this saturday and nothing seems to be working right for us lol but on a side note the fords where kickin butt. marc hess was first with his bronco and steve fillison was running super good with the new thor heads if any of you have seen these two guys run there very impressive . i think weve got a head gasket seeping or some valves not seating going to do a leak down test and check out a few other things. need to get it to hook up too but its not turning up like it did. hope to be back out and runnin right very soon thanks brad

·
Registered
185 Posts
If thats all motor then you are definately doing something right that thing is screaming through the pit can you give a small technical description of your machine? Are those paddle tires? I'd say that helps with traction in the mud best I can use is boggers 38.5X15/15 on the back. Do you run a four link? I am just curious what class truck you have? I run super stock limited to cast iron factory heads and block and single carb but I think they are allowing BT heads next year and let the Chevy boys run 502 blocks.. Awesome truck by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts