460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a custom set of A460 headers that came off my 95 Mustang. They were built around a PA racing kmember and a-arms and I use a front and mid plate. They are 2 1/4 to 2 3/8 step header with pipe bungs if you want to use an EGT. They are coated and I used them for two years. They come with a 5 inch collector with a dynamax muffler. The headers may also work with other brand kmembers but I will not guarantee that. They were built for my car so they might have to be modified for other components but they will be priced right. I am located in CT and buyer would have to pay shipping if they can not be picked up. $400
Brian 203-484-7404

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Guys,

Please let me give an "Attaboy" to Brian. I have done business with him and he delievered as promised. Also, his stuff is all "high end" parts and equipment, so it's worth every penny he's asking.

Sincerely,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to add that the PA kmember is also available. It is chromoly and set up for pinto rack and is $250. Also the best way to get ahold of me is probably at work at 203-382-6005 after 10PM. Thanks Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts