460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a complete front suspension for a 79-93 Mustang with the exception of brakes and steering shaft. It includes a Qa1 M/S k-member with 1 1/2" dropped rack (used), new Qa1 aluminum struts with 150 lb springs and coil over kit, new PA racing moly a-arms with heim ends, new UPR billet caster/camber plates, Flaming River manual rack kit minus steering shaft with aluminum center shaft (used 1 season). The new items have been bolted on a car for mock up purposes only. I will sell as a kit or individually. Asking $1400 for everything. Call for individual prices. 606-668-3735. Thanks.

·
Registered
667 Posts
jmayabb said:
I am selling a complete front suspension for a 79-93 Mustang with the exception of brakes and steering shaft. It includes a Qa1 M/S k-member with 1 1/2" dropped rack (used), new Qa1 aluminum struts with 150 lb springs and coil over kit, new PA racing moly a-arms with heim ends, new UPR billet caster/camber plates, Flaming River manual rack kit minus steering shaft with aluminum center shaft (used 1 season). The new items have been bolted on a car for mock up purposes only. I will sell as a kit or individually. Asking $1400 for everything. Call for individual prices. 606-668-3735. Thanks.
what are you wanting for the a arms?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The struts and Caster/Camber plates have been sold. I still have the QA1 k-member with 1.5" dropped rack, new PA Racing moly A-Arms with adjustable rod ends, and the Flaming River rack kit minus the shaft. I will take $800 for these items. 606-668-3735

1 - 12 of 12 Posts