460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Mark your Calendars, June 16th is Mustang night at MP Dragway in Clay City KY. A friend of mine is putting on this event in conjunction with the regular program. Burgers, Dogs and a TON of Mustangs!

Bring your Big Block and let's go racing!

Thread on the Kentucky Mustangs Site

Thanks for putting this event on again Steve! Sorry I missed it last year, we were out of town ;-(

http://forums.kentuckymustangs.com/index.php?s=e6fae4d7b8445659ad97ba17e25c5efa&showtopic=16298&st=0&#entry163391

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D

·
0 Posts
You taking your car, Damon? Have you made a full pass with the wheels down yet? :shock:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dfree383 said:
You taking your car, Damon? Have you made a full pass with the wheels down yet? :shock:
Dave,

I plan on taking my car. I pick up the car from the Chassis shop tomorrow or Saturday and then will make plans on going to a T&T, most likely at Ohio Valley on a Wednesday or Friday night.

I need to reset the Caster/Camber if he hasn't done so already. I know that he scaled the car and I belive he's going to string it too, so it may be ready to go when I pick it up.

I need to bring the Chrome Moly Wheelie bars in to work and Powder coat them Black

How's Seattle treatin' you?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

D

·
0 Posts
Can't Complain, Weather has been Great !! Meeting alot of nice people here. Pacific Raceway is a pretty nice facility.

Take your time and Keep the Shiney Side up !!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MP Dragway is towards Eastern KY and would be closer to Bowling Green however the track at Bowling Green is much closer and a better facility than MP Dragway so you will most likely be racing at BG :wink:

When my Tennessee friends and I get together in the near future, we will meet up at Bowling Green.

When you moving?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
MP Dragway is towards Eastern KY and would be closer to Bowling Green however the track at Bowling Green is much closer and a better facility than MP Dragway so you will most likely be racing at BG :wink:

When my Tennessee friends and I get together in the near future, we will meet up at Bowling Green.

When you moving?
BeachBend drag way is great because the kids can play at the park while I race which means they will want to go to the track all the time :twisted: We will be moved down by the end of the summer .

Lew

1 - 18 of 18 Posts