460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hold on to it Ron, looken good on the bumper. Have you talked with any of the classicgearjammers about this race? I mite be ready by then. This new car has ate my lunch. Steve

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hold on to it Ron, looken good on the bumper. Have you talked with any of the classicgearjammers about this race? I mite be ready by then. This new car has ate my lunch. Steve
Yea trying to keep it off the bumper, put some training wheels on it the week after the union race.

I havent told any one about it ,my brother sent me the flyer on FB. I'll send it

on FB to CGJ and let people know at Mooresville.

Did you hear about the race in farmington the week after Mooresville? Ronnie Flint and Mike Boyles were telling us about a Stick race they are putting on , free entry for any stick car and driver and I believe the purse is 2K. Might make the Farm and Union then gotta do some maintenance.

I've been looking for your new ride at every race thinking you may surprise us. David says its looking great , cant wait to see it.

Ron

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ron, it don't look like it will be finished till November? But it's gona be a real good car. Beleave me I would like be out there with yaw. Been taking alot of pics, will post some up when it comes back from paint shop. There are alot of stick races here at the end of the year. Seems that tracks won't us stick cars. Steve

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ron, it don't look like it will be finished till November? But it's gona be a real good car. Beleave me I would like be out there with yaw. Been taking alot of pics, will post some up when it comes back from paint shop. There are alot of stick races here at the end of the year. Seems that tracks won't us stick cars. Steve
I guess the tracks wait until our season is over.

When you do get it ready and go testing shoot me a PM or something I'd like to see it run.

Will be looking for pictures of it for now.
ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts