460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've given up trying to sell my Lincoln and have given it to charity instead. The charity is Volunteers of America. If you go to their site below and keep an eye on upcoming auctions, you will eventually see it. I'll update this thread when I find it myself. Normally, cars from this auction go for less than $1000. So, you could get the entire car for a really good price. It is not completely assembled. But, all the parts are there. I sold nothing off of it. I also included the service manuals. It has D0VE-C heads. I never checked what block it had.

http://www.voaautoauction.com/index.htm

Below is the text and pictures from my other for sale thread so you know what you are getting:

==========================================================

I'm in the middle of tearing it down. I have all of the take off parts except the carpet. All parts are labeled. I also have the service manuals showing how it goes back together. The interior is completely gutted except for HVAC, pedals, and some electrical (pictures are before interior was removed). One of the brake lines is also cut. So, it will need to be towed.

There is some rust on the firewall where the firewall meets the cowl on the right side. The surrounding area including below it are rust free. The floors and trunk are virtually rust free except for surface rust on the floor under the front driver/passenger feet (it is very solid). The rear quarters are rusty and the exterior has some rust. The rockers, trunk, hood, doors, and front fenders are in great shape. The roof has some rust most of which can be wiped off with my finger. The engine does run but hasn't been started in about a year. The tranny needs some work.

See pics at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2325006

·
Registered
381 Posts
lincoln

I cannot believe you couldnt sale that car, it really looked clean. A few months ago a sold a 69 with no motor or tranny and not near as nice as yours for 1500.00. It will make somebody a nice ride.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really? Well, things here in MI are pretty rough. So, people aren't running out to buy projects like they did a little while ago. It seemed like most of the people interested in a Mark III wanted something they could get in and drive and not a project.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts