460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bough a 91 fox body coupe original v8 with everything still there. i got it from a co worker. im planning on dropping a 460 with a c6. my question is can i keep it fuel injected? whats needed for the swap besides motor mounts,pan, and headers? and if i use a c6 would i need specific shifter linkage driveshaft length, cross member. plz help out im fairly new to stuffing a big block in a fox body. so any body thats done it and has lots of advice would surely help :)

·
0 Posts
danmustang88 said:
i just bough a 91 fox body coupe original v8 with everything still there. i got it from a co worker. im planning on dropping a 460 with a c6. my question is can i keep it fuel injected? whats needed for the swap besides motor mounts,pan, and headers? and if i use a c6 would i need specific shifter linkage driveshaft length, cross member. plz help out im fairly new to stuffing a big block in a fox body. so any body thats done it and has lots of advice would surely help :)
you can go with a after market system...Holley makes a nice one, but cost 3-5k..i have seen several that are injected ..but used stock stuff..like from a truck..just make sure you get the whole wiring harness and sensors from the donor truck..your linkage depends what you use..not sure how it would work with stock stuff ..most people just use after market shifter...the length depends where you sit the motor..if its stock then you stock shaft will work

1 - 2 of 2 Posts