460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i can't figure out how to link pictures but my new bigblock mustang project is on my buddies web site allfordperformance.com its titled wally's project. it will have the motor out of our 89 coupe a c-headed 514 that will now have a trick flow tunnel ram with a set of charlies adapters, new jw powerglide instead of the c-4 i used to run. at 3170 our coupe went 9.60 on 28/10 tires leaving footbrake with a very tight converter for c heads. hoping new car will come in at 3000 with me in it, more gear and trans brake so we'll see what happens. let me know what ya think
thanks wally.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Nice pics there Gator! I like Randy's project too, with the pics of tubbing the rear of his car. Good luck with the project and 9's for this year. 8)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Very cool Stang! I like the fact that you said Pro-"Street" very nice....

Hey Pat from Jersy this is Dan from NY, how ya been.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dan i love your falcon, i wanted to either procharge or turbo my big block with accell dfi but the chassis budget has gotten out of hand this year. i figure i will do the chassis wright the first time, then move on to motor next year or 2. here in oregon we tend to drive our'street' cars on the street even if the law dosn't like it.
later wally'gator'

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
danthefordman said:
....Hey Pat from Jersy this is Dan from NY, how ya been.....
Great Dan! Tell your Dad I said hello too. 8) It looks like I have a new home here. :wink: Your Falcon looks awesome man; nice job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts