460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Lew your right that is one of the cleanest notch's I have ever seen. how doe's the new manifold work? looks great. Did you powder coat it before you put it on?. 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Looks very nice...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
133 Posts
nice Christmas present.

I take it you are also a man who has everything except a new Trick Flow intake? :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I believe that should be "including" a Trick Flow intake... :lol: :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uf63 said:
Lew your right that is one of the cleanest notch's I have ever seen. how doe's the new manifold work? looks great. Did you powder coat it before you put it on?. 8)
Thanks, no it's not powder coated . I'm putting the distributor in tomarrow and taking it for a ride . Now all it needs is a 1000 cfm Holley and put the nitrous kit on and it should make a fun street car :wink:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey Lew.

Must be nice to have a few extra $$$ around xmas....Looks good, are you gonna run a filter?

Also, if you get a chance could you take some pics of the tranny/clutch setup in that car. That would be awsome behind my 545.

Thanks, Casey

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
8liter said:
Hey Lew.

Must be nice to have a few extra $$$ around xmas....Looks good, are you gonna run a filter?

Also, if you get a chance could you take some pics of the tranny/clutch setup in that car. That would be awsome behind my 545.

Thanks, Casey
It beats getting socks for xmas :lol: Yes I'm running a filter but I can't run the spacer . We are buying a house very soon so when we are moved down you can stop over a check out the trans setup . There is also a chance that the hole setup will be fore sale this summer . I'm thinking of putting a aod in the car .

·
Registered
612 Posts
Lew

Are you going to get a lentech? or build your own? I had thought about doing a AOD in my car, I even built an AOD with a AODE gearset (stout) in it (still have it). At the time I was still in school and just didnt have the funds to buy the Lentech VB, JW bell and converter. So I just built my C4 instead and it perofms flawlessly.

Casey

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
8liter said:
Lew

Are you going to get a lentech? or build your own? I had thought about doing a AOD in my car, I even built an AOD with a AODE gearset (stout) in it (still have it). At the time I was still in school and just didnt have the funds to buy the Lentech VB, JW bell and converter. So I just built my C4 instead and it perofms flawlessly.

Casey
If I take the TKO out I will go with a Lentech . A C4 would be kick *** with this setup but not having OD sucks on the street !

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Nitro Lew said:
8liter said:
Hey Lew.

Thanks, Casey
It beats getting socks for xmas :lol: Yes I'm running a filter but I can't run the spacer . We are buying a house very soon so when we are moved down you can stop over a check out the trans setup . There is also a chance that the hole setup will be fore sale this summer . I'm thinking of putting a aod in the car .
I was about to ask when you are moving to BG

Nice Christmas Present :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phantasea466 said:
Nitro Lew said:
8liter said:
Hey Lew.

Thanks, Casey
I was about to ask when you are moving to BG

Nice Christmas Present :wink:
My wife and I are taking off the first week in Febuary to buy a how 8) So how is everything going I haven't talked to you in a while ??

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts