460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have checked all the correct boxes and saved the settings in the cp. I also checked my spam filter and nothing there.
Anyone....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Mine don't work either. When the server crashed and the website was up for one day, I got a notification. Then, the server went back down. When it came back up, my notifications stopped working again...

I have verified that I have all the correct stuff marked.

Have a good day!
Michael

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Mine don't work either. When the server crashed and the website was up for one day, I got a notification. Then, the server went back down. When it came back up, my notifications stopped working again...

I have verified that I have all the correct stuff marked.

Have a good day!
Michael
Today, mine started working! I didn't do anything as far as I know. Maybe a mod looked into it?

If so, Thanks!

Have a good day!
Michael

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Ok, as of a couple weeks ago, my notifications stopped working again. Like last time, I checked my spam box and I haven't changed any User CP settings.

Help!
Michael

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
One of the other sites I visit has it set up where once you've been notified you have to be logged in and visit that post before you receive another. I don't know if that's the case here or not. Lee

I know what you're talking about, but that's not the case here. I'm not the most internet savvy person, but I do participate on a few forums. And, I know that this problem isn't a 'normal' problem. :)

I sent an admin a link to this thread. Hopefully, they can help.

Have a good day!
Michael

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I'm just hearing crickets here Michael!!:rolleyes:

Bill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts