460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is now a instructor at Golds Gym . She is teaching "Body Combat" a few days a week . She also doing kick boxing I guess I better not make her mad . Don't let the small size fool you she is bad *** :twisted: :lol:

Lew

·
Registered
440 Posts
Cool beans!

My wife taught kickboxing exercise classes for a while-- basically just a workout class. However, I told her if she were ever mugged, she would have to put in a dance CD to kick the guy's butt.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phantasea466 said:
I think I saw her on bodogfight the other night :lol: :lol: :p

Looks can be deceiving, I'll bet she is a bad *** :shock:
The differance from those girls and my wife is she still looks like a girl :lol:

Lew

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mguy said:
Cool beans!

My wife taught kickboxing exercise classes for a while-- basically just a workout class. However, I told her if she were ever mugged, she would have to put in a dance CD to kick the guy's butt.
Thats what the BodyCombat is however she is a black belt and does real kickbocking in a ring . I must say the BodyCombat classes will help your techneek in a big way ! Half the people that take here class are all very heavy into some sort of marshal arts . It's also a kickass cardio workout you burn 1300 calories in 1 hour :shock: I hate doing cardio but 85% of doing Boxing/kickboxing is cardio so it must be done .

Lew

·
Registered
440 Posts
Lew,

Oh, I see. So "BodyCombat" is a new program or class. Is it taught by martial arts instructors or those with martial arts training? I'm asking because my wife is a personal trainer and is always looking for what clients may be asking about.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mguy said:
Lew,

Oh, I see. So "BodyCombat" is a new program or class. Is it taught by martial arts instructors or those with martial arts training? I'm asking because my wife is a personal trainer and is always looking for what clients may be asking about.
My wife and the 2 other trainers both have been doing martial arts so I'm not sure but I'll ask here . Sence it is teaching martial arts I realy can't see someone teaching it the right way if they don't know it themselves . Here is a link if you want to show here . http://www.lesmills.com/midatlantic/en/members/bodycombat/bodycombat-group-fitness-program.aspx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts