• B)No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my secretary at the office and she thinks it would be INSANE to paint a 1979-1993 Pro-Street Fox Mustang Cotton Candy Pink with Black-White Checkerboard graphics on the trim. Since I am looking to build a coupe front/back window will have matching Pink My Little Pony Lettering.

What do you guys think?

Mike T. aka 511Fox

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Nah, it'd be different, but not all that different. It'd just look like the car was painted in the '80s. How about just sanding it down to metal/bondo and then putting clear on top of that.

G

·
0 Posts
I agree, pink was way over done in the 90's. If it were me, I'd stick with a classic color. That way in 10 years your not repainting it becase the fad ran out again. JMO

Glenn

D

·
0 Posts
If your hell bent on pink, how about a removable pink pinstrip? So when you over this crisis and return back to mandom, you can just peel it off and have no regrets. Kinda like a temporary tatoo............. :roll: and do the same with the my little pony thing too, it might be a little easier on your ego at the track or a cruise night, it sounds like some little girl cartoon from the 80's !! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Just hang a tampon from the rearview mirror, it'll have the same effect.

Plus, you'll have one handy when you need it!

As has been stated already, when you get your man card back you can toss the tampon and still be cool.

Greg

:lol:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I hate to say it, but both the name & the color are about the gayest thing I've heard in a while. That is, unless you are shaggin it with the gal at work AND she is smokin hot... Then it's cool for a while, but I'd use vinyl so you can get rid of it when you tire of the hottie...

But then, I have a pink parachute that came with my car... I can sell it to you if you like, I just don't think I can run it...

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Never make any car decision based on a chic, sorry man, thats just how it is. As for the my little pony, well get you a bunch of rainbows and put on it along with some of that sparklie window tint.........

Gay is gay.

Plain Jane dark solid color, no damn radio, no a/c, no powersteering, a whole bunch of balls under the hood.........

Be a man.

Sorry to be harsh, you had to be set back on the path as you had gotton way off of it.

Next thing is make up your mind what the hell you want to do so we can quit with the polls and get a plan and go after it.

richter out..................

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
ROTFLMAO at this thread......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :shock:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dudes thanks for the Reality Check. 8)

How about Lime Gold Metallic( a 1968 GT350 color)w/silver/black graphics on the trim? Cobra conversion pieces on a 1987-1993 coupe with window graphics "BAD ASP"?

Thanks Again,

Mike T. aka 511Fox

1 - 20 of 28 Posts