460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is political or not, but is is funny. I have to drive to Austin twice a week and get tired of all the hippy treehuggers. I love the dirty looks I get while sitting in traffic. I have been given the middle finger twice now... it makes my day. Last night on the Austin news they had a story of a guy who is giving up carbon for Lent. Good luck with that one :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Just paint a Confederate flag on the top of the cab and you'll get both middle fingers. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heritage, not hate!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know... I know. What are you gonna do? Ignorance is bliss.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Well Al promised me Palm tree's up here! It's 9 above, 20 degrees cooler than normal more snow Tuesday! Al where the hell (no pun intended) are they and the promise of no more winters like this. Somebody is fibbing!! :shock: Disclaimer( This is not a political post. It is a weather report from Dam cold St. Paul, MN) :wink:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I need clarification. Would planting grass seed be considered a carbon credit? If so my lawn care company may become a "Mobile Suburban Carbon Credit Service". I smell $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!! Thanks Al, your not the dumb **** I thought you were. Disclaimer not a Political post ( just looking for a business opportunity so I can spend more money on 460 Fords) :wink:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the photo from there and then printed it out and pasted it to my back glass. I guess that would be a redneck poor boy bumper sticker :)

Yeah that whole carbon credit thing is a bunch of crap. If they follow through with it those crooks like him will be literally making billions.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Geez who would've thought that a bunch of (........) could have come up with a way to get something for NOTHING. Disclaimer: The word politician was left out of the preceding post, in an effort to keep this from becoming a P/R post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
thanks Steve I downloaded yours worked great! I work in fruit cake heaven that ought to get my door kicked in. Now I need a good aluminum hat picture to go with it :!: How did you get off t-shirt hell :?: I need the one that says" Bet you'll vote this time Hippie" Man I like messing with the simple minded :wink:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just find the pic I like and right click it and select save. I save it to the desktop and then open it in Paint (right click and use "open with" or first open paint and then use file> open) and there I can modify it and then save it as a .jpg (jpeg) file extension. After I save it I re-open it it, but this time it automatically opens in something like MS office picture manager (because I converted it to a .jpg). From there I resize it and print it. It sounds difficult, but its really not.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Worked this time. Oh I'm I going to piss off the greenies now. I got about 12 real good ones :lol: I may have to buy a beater to drive to work. :lol: :lol: Disclaimer( just injecting a little levity in to some poor folks life's not political) :wink: :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Disclaimer: It may be political, but I am only using it in context.

2 years ago I put a sticker on that said "liberalism is a mental disorder" and my truck was keyed in less than a week. It's my work truck and has a lot worse damage than that on it, but it just goes to prove the sticker's point. I'm kinda proud of the scratch :twisted:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry, I know, but I was only using it in context. I just think its funny.

·
Registered
235 Posts
About the guy who is giving up carbon for Lent. It shows his utter stupidity. HUMANS ARE A CARBON BASED ORGANISM! Carbon is the second most common element in our bodies behind oxygen. Based on a body weight of 150 lbs there is 27 lbs of carbon in our bodies.

Or maybe he will make my day and kill himself. That is the only way he can give up carbon.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So are idiots, don,t you think?
I don't get it :?: Please explain 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts