460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might be time to sell the 71 mustang (Boss Hoss). To fund my new project. I hate to give up the mustang but there's no way i can have two race cars just can't afford it. Let me no what you think of the falcon.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Not trying to be critical, but that looks more like a prostreet set up. Depending on how fast you are gonna go that Falcon might need some rework.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hurry up and get that pile of monkey nuts done ...I can hardly wait to spank it's azz too. It'll be bad azz when it's done. Bust your butt and bring it to the bash!! I built Tweetybird in 3 months ,it was farther away from being done than that bad boy.You laid off yet Bobby? Bring that thing down here and spend the winter ,we'll have her ready to rock by spring :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Bobby Z , that motor is gonna be waaaaaay back to clear that crossmember brother??Better plan on some extra long wheelie bars :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
There ya go bobby ,make enough to fix the bullet in ole Boss Hoss :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Keep 'em both !!!!!!!

You will regret selling the Stang. It doesn't cost anything sitting in the garage. After a couple of years, you will want to run it again. Trust me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank's guy's for the feed back its apreicaited, Your right Jon, this car was intended to be a pro street. I no it needs a few bar's and loops and im going to have to relocate a few bars . Im looking for a 7.50 chassis out of it and i no im going to have to open up the wallett for that but i do beleive the foundation is there. You have a good eye :wink: 8) . Bobby Z

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Bobby,that bird is gonna be BAAAAAAD.The 8) 8) 8) factor is off the chart. What type of engine :?: oem or Ahead :?: If you decide to go another way let me know,I would be interested in buying it. :wink: Rick

·
Registered
525 Posts
I love it

The 60 falcon was my first race car at the tender age of 16. Before I got it, was sporting a 351c 4 speed. When I finally got my mitts on it, 302 4 speed. Beat all but 1 Big block chevelle and that was due to too steep of gears ( ruuning out before the end)
It was painted yellow with rear flares. My friends called it "The Bad Egg"

Nice machine! Keep us updated with pics.

Tom

1 - 20 of 36 Posts