460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
bruno my son told me to tell you to get your son a pit bike and they can work it out! Wesley (my son) said your son is a little younger so he will give him spots just like i have to give you spots!!! Like father like son :)

bruno are you bringing your son to the bash?? if so they will have a ball together!!

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D

·
0 Posts
Pit bike races at the bash would be a blast !!!

Or maybe even line the tow rigs up?? :lol:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
dfree383 said:
Pit bike races at the bash would be a blast !!!

Or maybe even line the tow rigs up?? :lol:
I can just see blowing out a hamstring just trying to get on that pit bike :D But I will just to line up something against bruno.

bruno go get a pit bike and bring it with you, you can even trick it out in your new shop...

D

·
0 Posts
NHRA is still great with letting people mingle with the teams and IMO thats a great thing makes it very Family oriented. Hopefully Your kid will look back on those pictures when hes 50 and say, Man That was the legend WJ !!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ok, after hearing bruno's car I might have to bring him (Antran Brown) with me to the bash. No wait I think bobbyZ was born in MI, yup we went to jr. high school together.

Ok bruno you and bobbyz will line up at the bash since bobbyZ was born in MI :D

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Antran Brown really amazed me for as good as he has been doing. I guess since he was use to the lightining quick reaction of the bikes. Plus now having a cage around him when he goes down the track. He might feel a little more relaxed!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts