460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might sound like a shameless plug, but since this is the only other forum I really participate in I thought I'd share. My website, www.SmogEra.com, had a little article written about it in the latest issue of Hemming's Muscle Machines magazine, and I'm quite proud. I really like the mag, and it's MUCH less biased when it comes to different makes, models, and years of vehicles compared to the bigger publications like Hot Rod and Car Craft.

For people who don't know, I created SmogEra.com as an online community to promote vehicles of the post-1972 years when performance was falling out of style and auto makers were coming up with new ideas to spark interest in their products. There were a ton of great cars but since factory performance was non-existant, most are overlooked these days and have been forgotten. However, with the ever-rising prices and declining availability of earlier vehicles, the mid-to-late 70's is a great place to find fun, inexpensive, and easy-to-modify project cars. I still have a lot of work to do and things to add to the site, but it's been coming along very well. If anybody's interested in or owns vehicles from those times, be sure to check it out.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Good going...

Way to go Ryan. We had a 78 Tbird that rode like a dream. But that 351m. whew!!! My wife sold it before I could stuff a 460 into it. LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts