460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any extra 2 bolt main, main bolts for a 460. Old block was trashed and new block I got was missing one. Someone help me!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
bolt

I think I have one because Rich @ circle R gave me one with a stud when I was building my tird, I will look and get back with you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of the ones I have are just regular bolts. Maybe I'm missing the one with the stud on top of it. I'll have to check my pickup in the morning. Its for a rear sump for what its worth. I thought the rear sumps just bolted right on to the pump though without a support.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Well then I don't have one. My 460 was a front sump so all the mains are bolts and not studs. My ford racing rear sump pan kit comes with a stud to replace the stock bolts. Maybe that stud has a replacement part number?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have some regular main bolts if you need one. If it's the stud you are lacking the part number is D9HZ6345A Ford still sells them, I had to get one a while back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I need just one regular main bolt. Any of you that say you have one just PM me and I'll do what I need to get it shipped. This is really holding me up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts