Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good News and Bad News...

Well, the bad news is that I just can't figure out what this part is. Maybe I'll put it up on e bay and let folks figure it out on their own.

The good news is that a buddy of mine gave me a piece of NOS Falcon trim (the part that goes on the trunk and says "FALCON"). Put it on e bay last night with no reserve and it's already up to $400!!! I would have been happy with $75!!!

If anyone is interested, here's the Falcon trim... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4609721762&viewitem=&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Thx,

Scott

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Thunderguns - appreciate the link. Someone there guessed it was door trim for a '65ish Galaxie wagon. Going on e-pay now...

Scott

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Evil-Bay

Well, the trim sold for $15, which isn't bad for something that was given to me. The other piece of trim that someone gave to me went for $405!!! It was NOS trunk trim for a mid-60's Falcon.

Sold the chebby for a NICE profit, so now I'm down to just 4 cars :(

However, I'm going to look at a '66 Fairlane GT this weekend, so maybe I'll be back to 5 cars soon enough. The profit I made off the chebby will pay for that and then some... :D

Later,

Scott

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well atleast you found out what that trim peice was and made something off of it. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts