460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a freind of mine is looking for some dove or C9 heads for a project if anybody has some for a decent price near arkansas let me know

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I have several sets on hand. They're all in as-removed core condition. Not ported or modified from factory in any way. Let me know your definition of "decent price" and I'll let you know if I want to sell them.

:cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have a set that have been ported and polished by "Power by Ford". Chambers are 78CC. They have screw in studs and guide plates. Repalced them with a set of TFS heads a year or two ago. Been meaning to post them for sale.

They should be freshened up - however they were not used much.

SOLD! Thanks to all those who looked/asked questions.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
around here a decent price is about 250 for a core set of heads carl, but being you're in colorado 150 bucks would be about it on those core heads time shipping is involved and stuff thats really what we wanting to do is just a core set we can piddle with and do a little port work and stuff on

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a set that have been ported and polished by "Power by Ford". Chambers are 78CC. They have screw in studs and guide plates. Repalced them with a set of TFS heads a year or two ago. Been meaning to post them for sale.

They should be freshened up - however they were not used much.

Check your PM's I'm Interested in your Heads!

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
around here a decent price is about 250 for a core set of heads carl, but being you're in colorado 150 bucks would be about it on those core heads time shipping is involved and stuff thats really what we wanting to do is just a core set we can piddle with and do a little port work and stuff on
$250.00 is the average price around here too. I'd be willing to do $300.00, shipping included, if you're not on some remote rural route that costs big $$$ to ship to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts