460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need something like Fuel by Metallica, Mustang Sally (any version) or whatever you like that would go with this video. I especially need music for the pictures only portion of the video.

How about 'Crazy Bitch' by Buck Cherry. Anyone have it? I had the video but lost it during a backup :roll:

Give me some ideas for music :idea:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Black Sunshine - White Zombie

I have that Buck Cherry CD and unless you're talking about some highly edited version of Crazy Bitch I'd never allow my kids in the same room with that DVD playing :)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
How about some Dirtbombs or Hentchmen or other Detroit garage bands? Most of them have car and racing themed songs.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Pantera or some Fear Factory would sound cool! :) I have a CD by Celldweller that would also be great. Their stuff has been in alot of movies and on video games.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pantera! :idea:

I have never tried this, but is there a way to extract the music from a regular CD like you buy at the store? I have Buck Cherry, Saliva, Nickle Back plus a LOT of the classic stuff like Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd etc..... How about Heavy Metal by Sammy Hagar or I can't Drive 55 :D

I have some Filter,........ Hell I have a LOT of CD's 8)

Any of the music that you guys have mentioned that I don't have would need to be downloaded or sent to me via e-mail or ???

Thanks!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
Need something like Fuel by Metallica, Mustang Sally (any version) or whatever you like that would go with this video. I especially need music for the pictures only portion of the video.

How about 'Crazy Bitch' by Buck Cherry. Anyone have it? I had the video but lost it during a backup :roll:

Give me some ideas for music :idea:
Don't forget "Mean Machine" by Motorhead

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
266 Posts
Phantasea466 said:

I have never tried this, but is there a way to extract the music from a regular CD like you buy at the store?...
Wow. Are you new to computers? Just about any program that plays music can rip CDs into mp3s.

As for Pantera songs, I sugest 10's. I don't think it has anything to do with cars. But, the title sounds like something that belongs at the strip.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thunderchild said:
Phantasea466 said:

I have never tried this, but is there a way to extract the music from a regular CD like you buy at the store?...
Wow. Are you new to computers? Just about any program that plays music can rip CDs into mp3s.

As for Pantera songs, I sugest 10's. I don't think it has anything to do with cars. But, the title sounds like something that belongs at the strip.
Not particularly new to PC's but just never messed with CD's and ripping music. I'll try it this weekend.

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
AC/DC gets my vote : "Thunderstruck", "Shoot to thrill"(good nitrous song), oh, and "Have a drink on me" after the racing is done!
Put me on the order list for the DVD!...............wish i could have been there!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
music

Some suggestions
ZZ top has a few hot rod related songs
Judas Priest - Living after midnight

And How about Nazareth - now your messing with a son of a bitch - for Wes and his truck. No offense Wes - The thought came to mind from the mean looking launch of the old truck! :shock:

Damon your run might be good to have once bitten twice shy - he he :lol:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Anything from Metallica, ZZ Top, White Zombie/Rob Zombie, Metallica, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Metallica, Disturbed, Korn, Nirvana, Metallica, Rage Against The Machine,.......oh and don't forget Metallica. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts