460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fox that is somewhat mutilated and need a fresh start. I am looking for a mini-tubbed car with a full cage (12 point +) and a narrowed rear with suspension. Anything close to that will work. If you know anyone looking to get out of a project or cars with potential, it would be much appreciated. The car will house a big block upon completion. Thanks guys!!
G. Combs
[email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
i have a 1985 GT it's tubbed with a 4 link, everything is new never ran, fresh paint, 14 point tig welded mild steel cage.
asking $13,000 can send pics and more info if interested

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you can not find anything else, I have a 79 hatch with an 8 point roll bar. It has a 460, C6 and Peyton 9 inch. Also an 84 coupe almost ready for the street. Call me tomorrow for details. John 940/631-1152 Petrolia, TX, near Wichita Falls

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a 1985 GT it's tubbed with a 4 link, everything is new never ran, fresh paint, 14 point tig welded mild steel cage.
asking $13,000 can send pics and more info if interested
That sounds like a perfect setup. A bit out of my price range. i really appreciate the acknowledgement. i'd love to see it if you feel like posting pics. if not, no worries. Thanks again man. Good Stuff.
G. Combs

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can not find anything else, I have a 79 hatch with an 8 point roll bar. It has a 460, C6 and Peyton 9 inch. Also an 84 coupe almost ready for the street. Call me tomorrow for details. John 940/631-1152 Petrolia, TX, near Wichita Falls
The 79 sounds very interesting. I'm in Spring, Tx so I'm not too far from ya. I'm not needing any of the driveline parts. I have a 557 with a C-4 to put into it. I'll try to give you a call today for details. Thanks for the acknowledgement! I'll be intouch.
Greg Combs

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a rust free 85 gt it's got ten point cage and comes with every thing you need to bolt your big block in was complete untill I broke the motor was listed here earlier this year I am on the road now buy it now and you can choose wheel type center line 15x14 or american torque thrust 15x8.5 with matching fronts five grand call for all the details (231)409-6394 Ricky ,vermillion red great looking

·
Registered
49 Posts
mini tubbed 90

I have a 91 hatch mini tubbed, full cage current NHRA certification, QA1 tubular fron tend with adjustable coil overs, 5" w/s length cowl hood, NEW rear glass hatch, NEW glass doors, as well as lightened stock doors, wing, 35spline Moser axles/spool, AVO adjustable coil overs on the rear, 3.73 gear, Weld Wheels... etc..etc...car has been sanded to be re-painted and stopped working on it. Asking $7,000.00 or best offer..

Fred
813-765-9383

1 - 12 of 12 Posts