460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would get my blood pumpin'... I don't know about you... I do know that he's one lucky dude that he didn't get stomped into the ground, because a cow moose with a calf is very protective...

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
That ole boy has a pair of brass balls big enough to come in a dump truck. I would have soiled myself many times over. :shock:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
that should b a commercial for realtree. Is it that the moose probably never seen a human and doesn't know she should be afriad of it or was she just dumb?

·
Registered
157 Posts
.... Gott's give it up for the cmeraman too.

Unless he was in a blind, filming from a tripod, even then he could have easily spooked that cow...probably even worse than the hunter.

Whatever happened or how they got the footage, I'm impressed.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have run into more moose in the back country than all critters other put together. Two years ago a young bull charged my wife and I on a narrow road in deep snow. No where to go. Against the odds, we had to spook that guy away and he was 10 feet from my wife stomping and snorting. I climbed on the back of my wifes snowmobile and looked as big as I could. This is not what to do with a moose. He finally ran off the side of the road, down the grade. Very scary as the moose always just trot down the road in front of you, sometimes for miles. By the way moose are by far the most dangerous thing in our forest ,not grizzleys. Tres....

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
in 1981 I watched a Cow Moose desassemble a K-5 Blazer in Yellowstone park when the Moose was crossing the road with her baby and a guy hit the horn to speed her up.....
Man was that the wrong thing for him to do.. She Trashed that Blazer with him in it..... :shock: when she took swipes at the body steel it ripped like a beer can...

all I can say was that guy got the ride of his life that day

Randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts