460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 598 Kaase engine. I have $32,000. in this motor. I would like to sell the mustang with it. 88 mustang is in the shop. was updating cage to 25-5. the cage is being worked on but not finished yet. has 598 in the car now with powerglide. ive had this car for 16 years. the last 3 years has been realy hard for me and my family and i think its time for me to let someone els to finish it and have fun with it. I have a lot of nice parts that go with it and also a 24 ft inclosed trailer i will let go with it. Im asking for $20,000. for the engine from carb to pan. all receipts and only 3 dyno pass on this engine. It is a nitrous motor. 13.5 comp. have 10 Ross pistons, Billet crank, Billet Rods, A/460 block made an easy 1,038hp at 6,900rpm and 800tq. trickflow A/460 heads. no nitrous has been sprayed on it yet. This is a very nice engine. I will sell everything!! engine,Trans, new in the box Coan Converter. 88 Mustang and Trailer for $30,000. I can send pics if interested. my name is James Hahn and I live in Conroe Texas. Buyer pays for transport. My cell # is 281-433-6088. I do not want to part this out. I will sell either 598, or all together only. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
598 Kaase engine

I am selling my 598 Kaase engine. I have $32,000. in this motor. I would like to sell the mustang with it. 88 mustang is in the shop. was updating cage to 25-5. the cage is being worked on but not finished yet. has 598 in the car now with powerglide. ive had this car for 16 years. the last 3 years has been realy hard for me and my family and i think its time for me to let someone els to finish it and have fun with it. I have a lot of nice parts that go with it and also a 24 ft inclosed trailer i will let go with it. Im asking for $20,000. for the engine from carb to pan. all receipts and only 3 dyno pass on this engine. It is a nitrous motor. 13.5 comp. have 10 Ross pistons, Billet crank, Billet Rods, A/460 block made an easy 1,038hp at 6,900rpm and 800tq. trickflow A/460 heads. no nitrous has been sprayed on it yet. This is a very nice engine. I will sell everything!! engine,Trans, new in the box Coan Converter. 88 Mustang and Trailer for $30,000. I can send pics if interested. my name is James Hahn and I live in Conroe Texas. Buyer pays for transport. My cell # is 281-433-6088. I do not want to part this out. I will sell either 598, or all together only. Thanks.
Also included with engine i brand new SpeedTech nitrous plate never used. The intake is drilled and tapped for Annular Nozzles and plugged. This engine and ALL parts are brand new!! Only 3 dyno pulls on motor only at 32deg timing. This is a good deal for a dependable 598 with top of the line parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
598 kaase engine

Also included with engine i brand new SpeedTech nitrous plate never used. The intake is drilled and tapped for Annular Nozzles and plugged. This engine and ALL parts are brand new!! Only 3 dyno pulls on motor only at 32deg timing. This is a good deal for a dependable 598 with top of the line parts.
This engine is SOLD!! Thanks, Jimmy Hahn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.