460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For God's sake please post locations as per instructed in the rules....

Even better follow all the rules listed, I know there are a lot...I mean come on THREE whole rules!

POST YOUR LOCATIONS!

·
Registered
385 Posts
maybe it should be a requirment of the site for everyone to fill out their profile

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I don't list my email. You will endup with all kinds of crap including VIRUSES in your computer.:)
Rick

·
Registered
147 Posts
your location should be just to the right of the page when you reply or list on here? whats the big deal im sure if someone wants to buy something they can find out buy the person they are dealing with where they live

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the big is if I am looking for something and it in CA and i am in PA I wont even bother trying to get it since shipping will be insane! Saves me asking a question about something I dont want to ship

·
Registered
707 Posts
1 WAY TO FORCE

EVERYONE TO POST WERE THEY ARE FROM
WOULD BE
THAT THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD BECOME A MEMBER
WHEN THEY REGESTER TO BECOME A MEMBER
THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO LIST THERE CITY AND STATE
WITH THERE USER NAME
AND
IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO SHOW THE CITY AND STATE UNDER THERE NAME
IT WOULD BE THERE LOSE
THEY COULD NOT BE ON HERE
JUST A THOUGHT

GEORGE

·
Registered
147 Posts
thats right but dont let shipping stand in the way its by weight and size unless it is an engine or something very large anyway this place is also a place to make new friends so think about that the next time you dont want to wast your time or jump in on someones thread just to say NEED LOCATION FOLLOW THE RULES give me a break

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I usually "jump" into the threads to save Chilly the time of having to do it. If I dont do it, he will. And I think he has enough on his plate than to have to ask each individual poster to do one of the 3 rules he ask.

I dont make the rules, i just remind people what they are!

·
Registered
147 Posts
still dont get it anyone can put a address in and tell you anything do we know you are from philadelphia? do you know im from tennessee? look all im sayin is when people deal they will get the information they get this location stuff should not mean to much it dont to me if i want something in califorina then i will buy it that just me but how do we know your from philadelphia or im from tennessee is what im talking about any way dont see how this helps sorry im not trying to make anyone mad and i will say no more thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts