460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,going to order another batch of badges.
to clear it up they are avail. in 5in. only.
colors avail are chrome,red,black,blue.
and can say stroker,nitrous injected,high performance,supercharged,turbocharged.
price is $35pr and $5 shipping in us or canada.
sorry the price went up $10 from now on.
please send a postal m/order and include what size color and what you want them to say stroker, hi perf. etc.
thanks john

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
John,

I will be placing a money order in the mail tomorrow for my "545 Stroker" badge - - I really like the "472 High Performance" one from the previous order. I will send it to the same address.

I take it that the 4" badge is no longer available?

BT

·
Registered
123 Posts
stang

I like the look of that Stang too.
Are there any websites I can go to like this one that will walk me through a 351 to a 460 swap in a 71 Mach 1?
I can get all the HP + build info here, just need to know where to find Mustang swap info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
bbfstanger said:
ok,going to order another batch of badges.
to clear it up they are avail. in 5in. only.
colors avail are chrome,red,black,blue.
and can say stroker,nitrous injected,high performance,supercharged,turbocharged.
price is $35pr and $5 shipping in us or canada.
sorry the price went up $10 from now on.
please send a postal m/order and include what size color and what you want them to say stroker, hi perf. etc.
thanks john
Contact 409-736-1739 please call

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill post pics up toight,or you can do a search for engine badges on here ,im the only one sellin them theres pics in there.
john

·
Registered
548 Posts
when are you doing the next run,? I am trying to figure out if mine will be a 572 or a 598.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i havent got this order done yet so its not too late,im going to do the cut off for fri 16th i think it is. so if anyone wants a set place your order this week. itll be a little while before i do another batch
john

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'll have to catch you on the next one, won't know my cid until the 26th :cry:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Anybody get their badges yet?

I have sent him "bbfstanger" a few emails and they are just sitting in the outbox. It's way past the date he said he would ship in my last email to him.

Just trying to find out what's going on. bbfstanger just pm if it's taking a little longer then expected. I will understand!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Guys, something must have happened to John. His last post was Feb 8th. I've ordered these from him on the first round, and he was fast and always responded to PM's and Emails. I know he's not scamming anyone, so I hope he's okay and not hurt or sick.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
GUys, I just remembered I have John's phone number so I called to see if everything's ok... He's been having some family issues the last couple weeks, and also has no way of getting on the forum at this time... Unfortunately, due to family problems he hasn't gotten the orders completed yet but he asked me to post his apologies to all... He also asked me to find out from a couple members (31altered & one other member slipped his mind) forgot to tell him what colors they wanted... Just post them up here and I'll call him back and let him know....

Let's just be patient, and when things get sorted out for him at home we'll get our stuff...

Be C 8) 8) L,

Doug... 8)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts