460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new LSM Billet Block with steel mains, setup for 60mm cam, has roller cam bearings (not installed), bronze lifter bushings and LSM key way lifters. Paid 12k+ new. First 11K takes it. Firm.

Also, have Blue Thunder Thor cylinder heads that have been CNC ported by CFE, chambers have been opened and designed for big boost or big NOS engines. The heads are ready to assemble. They come with no valves, springs, etc. $6,500 Firm. These heads have $2,500 worth of work done to them.

Also have a sheet metal intake setup for efi and 8-injectors that will match the above heads. The intake is used and is powder-coated black. $1k Firm.

Also have a used set of stainless steel turbo headers that will fit the above that came off my main engine that is in the car. $1k firm with charge tubes to turbos.

Also have used distributor, used sheet metal valve covers, used jesel dogbone lifters, etc.

Would love to make a package deal, but will also separate.

Can be reached at 601.218.3848 or [email protected]

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Waiting for pics. Interested in your parts

Are the headers T4 or T6 flange?
I'll try to get you some pics tomorrow. My little girl has been in the hospital the last several days, so I have been checking website. The headers are setup for 3.5-inch v-band turbine inlet.

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts