460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of brand new BT heads for sale. 78 cc chamber, Chevy exhaust. Includes SS valves, springs, keepers, retainers, special head bolts, and instructions. Springs are supposed to be good for 0.700" lift, so I'm told.

I bought these a couple of weeks back because I figured they were a good deal and they were local. So I snapped them up. The problem is they're going to cause fairly serious trouble fitting in my 72 Gran Torino. I didn't think all of that through at the time. When I got them one was still in the bag and in the original box. Fellow lost his job and couldn't complete his project. They are new.

I'm located in Cary/Raleigh NC and wish to sell them for what I bought them for, $1800 and I'll UPS them to your door in the lower 48 at no charge. Check, MO, cash, or PayPal all accepted. If you check me I'll have to wait until it clears to send them out. I can send them out immediately during business days.

My email is [email protected]. PM or email me and I'll send you my number.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
To answer a few questions I have had:

Everything on these heads is as BT delivers them. There has been no machining or work done to the heads, they are as new as BT ships out. The valves are, 2.25” intake, looks like a 1.75” exhaust. Intakes 5 3/8” long, exhausts 5 1/16” long (all done with tape measure so they might not be exact). There are no rocker studs or guide plates. Valve guides must be machined for the valves. There are directions that go with the heads from BT that cover machining, porting, and so on.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still got them for sale. Someone indicated they wanted them but have disappeared. Shipping IS included in the price.

Ron

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The heads are for sale again. Last deal fell through, fellow didn't have the funds.

Thanks,
Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts