460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I took the plung and bought a Mustang MD-250 chassis dyno with an eddy current brake and am installing it right now, i have made a hole in my garage floor and just filled it last night ans I am gonna wait 4-5 days before I set the dyno in.. So if there are any local guys that want to dyno tune, let me know!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Good deal, hope everything works out ;) :)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
That'll be really cool. I'd love to have that little back hoe to use around my house this summer what a handy little machine.

I don't have a chassis dyno I have an engine dyno and what I've found with that thing is that often times I come away with a lot more questions than answers! Needless to say it's taught me a lot.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Sweet Where's Your Shop at in SW PA?

I believe We've Talked at Pittsburgh Race Way?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet Where's Your Shop at in SW PA?

I believe We've Talked at Pittsburgh Race Way?
It is just west of Uniontown on rt21, what kinda car do you have, i usually dont talk to anyone at PRP, but there is a chance, I have a trailer that says the shop name on the sides.. and both my cars go 9s..

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
I have a Yellow 1983 T top GT.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
put a elanor GT mustang on the dyno today, it made stock numbers but i am just getting a baseline for when i do all the mods to it, Very sweet car!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
You should have a "Dyno Day Contest". A local shop that use to be open over in Beaufort, SC had one every once in a while. I think he charged something like $45-50 to enter and paid out $500 to the winner. The import guys eat that up, he had them lined up down the street waiting for their turn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts