460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super Craig,

Ain't no problem paying the bills, and the phone number hasn't changed in the last 30 years or so. I just got tired of the lousy AOL dial-up and AOL in general!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Charlie, how does bell south compare to AOL so far?

I was thinking about changing from AOL because of all the crap AOL has running in the background, chewing up resources and slowing the PC down. And of course their price sucks.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Cool, thanks Charlie.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
phone

nice to see the phone # hasn't changed , heck who would I call a midnight after having a few shots just to run an idea or two across ,
P.S Johnie Crashed at Las Vegas last weekend and totaled the car and he figures the 655" Indy is wrecked too , Hitting the wall head on at 150mph after hitting the other wall can do that
I'll try a link to the pic http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/upload2/2507824-DSCF0055.JPG

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
mess

Charlie ,John's all right -bruised to h$ll but alive , I think the p$ssing contest has ended though, A guy really hates to see a nice car wrecked!
P.S I think he saw ELVIS at 1000'

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Frank,

It's after 12:00 and I'm still up! So you can call, shots or no shots. Lem and I were talking about you the other day and we decided you're "old school"! Let's hope next year, is a better year farming and that the commodity markets bring some prices up. I need to come up there for one of those big game hunting trips in the fall. Think I can sneak across the border and bring moonshine?

I'm really sorry to hear about Johnnie hitting the wall head on at 150 mph. I know what you mean about hurting the engine in that situation. It will show up by the crankshaft cracking/breaking the #3 main (thrust) in the block. Look there first. The block and the crank will probally be toast, however the heads should still be in good shape.

Take care, talk to you later,

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
c.evans said:
Hey Guys,

Just got a new computer service and I have a new e-mail address. It's

[email protected]

Thanks
Well, Charlie, now I think I understand why you didn't get those Buick pics I sent you. Will resend to the new email address.

Congratulations on dropping "AO-Smell." Actually, I don 't think you're even on the internet when you have AOL service! I think you are actually "on AOL," who accesses the internet themselves and provides you with what you are searching...sounds strange, I know, but that's how it was explained to me.

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts