460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of how I transported my new fiberglass front cap. I ordered this thing last tuesday picked it up last saturday. I have it on awaiting the material for the tree and final fitting. I am going to repair the old hood and use it for the bash and save the new one incase I want to change my form of induction :D

New Front cap and hood $ 750 ......... spankin Bruno's azz priceless :D:D:p

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Looks good Randy, I hope everything goes well putting it on now..Gonna have to bring that thing up here and get her painted!!:D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Thats a nice lookin piece!

Glad your going to be able to get her fixed for the Bash!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its pretty good quality for what I paid for it. He did not put as much bracing as Dwane did on the first one. I am happy with it though.

He offered to sell me the front end, door and trunk lid MOLDS for the 95-98 mustang for $1000 , and the 2005 mustang for $1,500. I have thought about it, but messing with this front end has reminded me of how much I hate fiberglass :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
That's a damn quick turn around time.

Was it hand-laid 'glass or done with a chopper gun? If it was hand laid he worked his *** off to get it done so quick. Either way $750 is a damn good price for 'glass.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Great looking piece Randy. We've been though this kind of stuff too and it's always a battle you feel good about when you've won it! It's a good thing there are great suppliers out there that pull our asses out of the fire at times!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its hand laid Dave and I was very fortunate to get it made that fast .

Bcr it is a Bruis glass works piece.

Chris ,I am still waiting on the front tree pads and tubing . I ordered from Chassis engineering . They said they did not ship them out until yesterday supposed to be here tomorrow .:mad:.

I am just about at a stand still until I get it. I got my old hood fiber glassed back together today :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Friday at the Bash is when you'll see it:D:D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes BCR. I know someone that knew how to get a hold of Troy. He explained all the bad wrap on racing junk. I don't know if what he told me is true or not. I just know he built a good piece for me.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
He's got my vote after hooking you up in a pinch Randy!! I say he's the Da Man;):D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts