460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I think if we saw it from the rear it would look nothing like a Camaro from that angle. It looks like it has a fastback design and the rear hips (fenders) are much more pronounced, wider and higher than the Chebby Camaro. I also like the looks of the new Camaro. But I hate their interior. They are just plain UGLY on the inside.

I like the fact that Ford will now have more than one muscle car and the new Ford GT doesn't count. That is a super car and will be untouchable in price to 99.9% of the population. I just wish the Torino would get it's own version of the Coyote motor (or something different altogether) and not just a straight transplant of the Mustang power plant.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's a fake. There are no legitimate sources reporting on this, and the picture looks heavily photoshopped. Notice the two pictures above are the same picture, but flipped...shadows going in opposite directions, same exact background, etc. I think they do it to generate add revenue from their website, just like that Bronco concept from 2002 or whatever that gets trotted out by somebody every year with a fake "press release", and everyone gets all revved up about it, then nothing ever comes of it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh, YEAH!! The cobra on the grill changed sides and almost disappeared. :D

Wouldn't you think Ford would deny it to avoid negative impact on cars sales now?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I do dig it (a lot), but I'm afraid it's a photoshop....it's just a reverse image of itself with the cobras markered out. If they had this finished of a car rolling around, it'd be on Ford's site and at auto shows doing the rounds. Bummer.

Lucas

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I saw that same pic about 4 yrs ago. It was said too be in experimental stages. True/false is anyones guess:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Can't be from down under,it only has 2 doors.:eek::)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts