460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the M-6582-C460 Tall polished aluminum valve covers with Fel-Pro cork/rubber gaskets, Ford racing shielded breather with ford racing logo part # M-6766-K302, and valve cover studs w/ polished hex headed long nuts with the ford logo.

One valve cover has been drilled for the push in breather and the other has been driiled for the pcv grommet. All baffels and grommets have been installed.

These have never been installed and have been in the garage for about 4 years now. They will need a polishing and don't have any visible knicks or scratches. All you need is some sealant and a jar of Mothers Polish and they are ready to put on.

I believe that these are no longer available from Ford.

$135.00 + shipping.

I accept paypal if you want to pay the 3% pay-pal fee.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guys I don't have any pics of these. The wife is out of town visting relatives and took the camera. They look just like the ones in the pics on the internet just a little less bright. They are a little dull from being handled about a thousand times over the years, but this is nothing a little extra elbow grease and some Mother's wouldn't take care of.

Hell if it'll make the deal I'll even break out the rag/polish and make them look like out of the box, again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts