460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, new guy here. I just bought a 460 and C6 to drop into my 54 Ranch Wagon that I'm building. I'm sure the motor needs a rebuild so I'll probably be asking stupid questions for a while. If there's a general info thread, someone chime in and let me know. Thanks.

Bob

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome from another wagon guy, 63 Galaxie Country sedan. Your going to learn from the best in the country and around the world. If they don't know it they set you up with some who will. The Action block has been great, the member's are honest and fair. The chat is always good and some time's heated but with good taste. A very well run and respected form. Ben uf63 :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
If that were mine I would drive it every day. Don't ruin it by painting it though. JMO.

P.S. I'd even leave the wheels rusty like that. Send the rears out to be widened and run some meat back there. Totally bad ***!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phantasea466 said:
WAY COOL project!

Welcome the BBF Country 8)

If you'd like to meet some of us in person, stroll on down the Owensboro KY the end of this month for the Big Block Ford Bash II :wink:
Wish I could but my vacation is being taken up with the Power Tour. Unfortunately the wagon won't make it this year but next year, watch out. :lol:

By the way, it's painted black because my sister used it as a hearse for her Halloween decorations. :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts